Last updated: May 8, 2023
1. Information We Collect
We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us, such as your name, email address, and other contact information, when you register for an account, subscribe to our newsletter, or otherwise use our Site. We may also collect information automatically when you visit our Site, such as your IP address, browser type, and operating system.
2. How We Use Your Information
We may use your personal information to:
- Provide and improve our services;
- Communicate with you, such as to respond to your inquiries and provide customer support;
- Send you newsletters, promotional materials, and other communications that may be of interest to you;
- Conduct market research and analysis;
- Comply with legal and regulatory requirements.
3. How We Disclose Your Information
We may disclose your personal information to:
- Our service providers, such as hosting and payment processing providers, who need access to your information to perform services on our behalf;
- Law enforcement authorities, government agencies, or other third parties if required by law or reasonably necessary to protect our rights or the rights of others;
- Third parties in connection with a corporate transaction, such as a merger or sale of assets.
4. Cookies and Tracking Technologies
5. Third-Party Links
Our Site may contain links to third-party websites that are not owned or controlled by us. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of these third-party sites and recommend that you review their privacy policies before providing any personal information.
We take reasonable measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. However, no security measure is foolproof, and we cannot guarantee the security of your information.
7. Your California Privacy Rights
Your California Privacy Rights Under the CCPA, California residents have the right to:
- Know what personal information we have collected about them;
- Request that we delete their personal information;
- Opt-out of the sale of their personal information, if applicable;
- Not be discriminated against for exercising their CCPA rights.
Under California law, California residents have the right to request certain information about our collection, use, and disclosure of their personal information during the preceding 12 months. If you are a California resident, you may make a request by contacting us using the contact information provided at the end of this policy.
8. Children’s Privacy
Our Site is not intended for use by children under the age of 18, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 18. If we become aware that we have collected personal information from a child under the age of 18, we will take steps to delete the information as soon as possible.
10. Contact Us